Nevada Quick Divorce manager, Michael, has provided more divorces & annulments than any other person or company in the state. We have more than 21 years Divorce and Annulment experience to help you. Our goal is to keep our rates lower, our value higher, and our services faster!
- When both parties sign the papers: $270 plus filing fee.
- If only 1 party signs papers: $390 plus filing fee plus service to spouse.
- 1 Party must reside in or move to Nevada for at least 6 weeks. Military Personnel must have Nevada on their LES. If you plan to move to Nevada to establish residency, our Lodging Directory may be helpful.
- No parenting cope class for Las Vegas customers – You save $80.
- Uncontested divorces are completed in about 2-3 days after filing.
- A hearing is not required for uncontested filings.
- When both parties sign the papers: $390 plus filing fee.
- If only 1 party signs papers: $490 plus filing fee plus service to spouse.
- Guaranteed to be granted or money refunded (see Annulment page for details).
- For short-term marriages in Nevada or if 1 party resides in Nevada. If you plan to move to Nevada to establish residency, our Lodging Directory may be helpful.
- If you choose Nevada Quick Divorce rarely will a hearing be required and if it is, you can appear by telephone – other companies may require hearings.
- You must meet at least one Nevada Annulment Qualification. If you are using a fraud reason, you must separate from your spouse upon learning of the fraud.
- Our proven success rate is better than 99.9%.
We maintain the highest standard of honesty, competency and professionalism. This guarantees your Joint Petition divorce or annulment are signed by a judge within days of filing, not weeks or months.